Thermal partition walls save energy and increase flexibility for trucks delivering mixed loads of frozen, chilled and general dry goods
Smart truck fitters and logistics companies know that thermal partition walls can dramatically increase a delivery vehicle's flexibility and save fuel and energy costs. When one truck contains multiple temperature compartments, it can carry and deliver frozen, chilled and general dry goods all in one run. The problem with many thermal partition walls is that they are so heavy and cumbersome that it often requires two persons to move them. Often, they are so difficult to use that drivers don't want to bother with them. COMBITHERM thermal partition walls change the game:
- Innovative, award-winning rack system and light weight make it easy for one person to set up, use and change thermal zones
- Three-ply technology provides low-weight/high-performance thermal protection
- Exclusive flap design gives excellent thermal seal against walls, ceiling and floor
- Long-lasting, easy to clean and repair.
- Integrated doors, windows, zippers.
- Easy to store and fold away when not in use.